A New Beginning

Assalamualaikum dan selamat sejahtera,

It's a new beginning of the way i want to blog! Before this i used to blog on this link, http://ak_0143.blogs.friendster.com/my_pov/ but after thought it for a while, it doesn't seems to fulfill my needs. it is bcos, in friendster blog, the are notifications to all my members that i've update my blog, but there are some of my frens on friendster that i don't want them to know what i'm facing at. (funny uh?)

Cos in friendster there are several types of friend - best friends, friend, acquaintances, someone who know, someone who add us as fren bcos of our pics, someone who just add us as fren cos they want to reach big number of frens on friendster, so that they can be proud of it. That's why i move my blog to this site. Cos i want the person to read my blog is someone who really want to know, and someone who want to care about me. On friendster blog, it seems like i'm the one who need their attention as i keep buzzing them with email notifications that i've update my blog. Get the picture uh?

But i certainly say that, writing a blog in friendster was a new experience for me. Some of us really like to read someone's blog but we dont like to comments. Some of us really hate it when there are emails saying that this particular person has updated his/her blog. So, play safe, this is a blog that I've created for someone who cares. I realise that there maybe a possibility that no one read this blog, and no one have the intention to comment, but who cares? As long I've fulfill my needs to find a place to shout out everything on my mind. So, just enjoy and explore.

This is a new day, 16 May 2006??? (Happy Teacher's Day to all teachers out there, really apprec8 your efforts!!!)

Wassalam...


:::YTBACK!!!:::

0 comments: