Mood Swing

0366
13 March 2009

Supposedly,
I have to edit my PSM proposal, and transform it into thesis
There are so many things to be done, and I’m racing with time, as I have to submit the draft this weekend

Supposedly,
I should be immersed in all facts of my research work, alter them, rearrange the sentences, and make it turn out pretty good in term of writing and reading

Supposedly…

But I not feel like it
Dunno why

In the morning,
my spirit up high, as the meeting with the supervisor gave me strength to carry on

In the afternoon,

I still in my happy mood, YM with people, and chatting like I have never been on chat room before

In the evening,

I felt the changes of my mood, suddenly all things looks like a crap to me

Nearly midnight,

I just browse through some journals, without much effort to understand them, just copy paste them and rearrange in Microsoft Words

I dunno what happened
Even if I knew, I might be not telling u guys
Cos I have to reduce my personal in this blog, cos I have to
There are reasons for that

As for now, this unidirectional entry is just for fun
Cos suddenly I like to play with words

Why do I need to force myself to do all my tasks, if I’m not feel like it?

Better off
Sleep is a good cure right?



:::YTBACK!!!:::

0 comments: