Wish List

0049 – 03 Disember 2006
Wish list

Tah kenapa, tiba-tiba nak buat wishlist ni.

Maybe to set goals on something for me to achieved, to satisfy myself in the mean time

So here is the list.

1) A new laptop with greater spec than this one
- Maybe with 80gb hard disk, 512 ram, dvd burner installed, n anything that greater than this
- dulu tak kisah pun pasal spec, asalkan ada laptop cukup, but I think now I am knowledgeable and has being exposed with this it world, I cant resist the temptation to have more. And I know this will not stop here cos there are always new things on market

2) A new one external hard disk with better storage (80gb++)
- had one with 80gb storage, n I was sastisfies. Spend about rm400 for that.
- but that was before when it is cramped with all clips, series, movies n many more, that what left on the disk is 2-3 gb storage only.
- so, I want a new one! N after went to the PC fair recently, I was shocked top see how the price of the external these days. There are cheaper! Rm330 for 120gb!
- must I wait some more time to get higher storage with lower cost?

3) A camera digital
- no matter what brand, with high megapixels (5++), n can allow me to keep my memories
- used to borrow my dad’s, but I just want it for my own
- once saw a nice one, rm 599, benQ with 5 mpixels. Also has screen touch pad too!
- but I guess I want to wait for it some more

4) A Sony Erricson Walkman Phone
- dunno why, when I know this is a walkman phone, I know this is designed for me, as I can’t be separated by music!
- but the price… duh tingginya!
- what I got now is nokia 3210, which already 2 years old. N keep seeing my frens keep changing their phone to a greater one. Slimmer, some with flip, some can slid, take pictures! Waa, jelesnya!
- tah kenapa, bila nampak warna oren putih je, rasa excired sangat!

5) Cd Player
- got one, used my matrices money to buy it for rm380. but somehow it broken
- I have mp4 now, but somehow when it is mp4, it does not have the feel for listening to music. Mp4 can stores lots of songs, that I can make them played randomly, but cd player will keep me to listen to every songs in greater details n try to appreciate them

6) A car
- don’t want to talk much about that. Have some issues

7) LASIK
- I’m tired of being rabun. I’m tired to wear glasses n contacts can make my eyes easily infected.
- my rabunness keep increasing day by day. Now I’m 700 on my right n 650 on my left eye. Hampir buta…
- a LASIK surgery which cost rm3000++ can solve this problem forever!

8) someone…
- can this be included. If can, I want to make this at the top of the list!

That’s all I can think from now. Harap-harap akan tercapai la yea.

Kalau tak tercapai, maybe I can find some ‘datuk’ to help me! Jadi gigolo pun gigolo lah…

p/s – ’datuk’ tak semestinya lelaki! huhu


:::YTBACK!!!:::

3 comments:

Hilman Nordin said...

salam..
ader wat wish list ker? huhu.
hm.. yg paling besh skali yg paling last. save the best for last is it? hmm someone.. subjective; could've mean many things.. girls? friends? family?

yg pasal oren-putih tu.. totally agree with you. remember that i have a big shirt that out of my size? the white ones with oren on the shoulders.. huhu.. like that shirt very much. still have it now. but.. a walkman phone is unecessary to me.

actually.. i dun like ppl with external harddisk.. i broke mine, thats why. and its like im losing my mood for the whole day! never been into situation worse than that before..

datuk x smestinya llaki.. hmm.. kind of funny when i thought of men when you say datuk after all.. if you dun clarify, mayb i have weird thots already.. hey..dun go for datuks lah.. find a nice goodlooking wife, or the one that can write ur blog for you.. huhu...

thanks for posting a new entry.. i really.. really need to write right now. huhu.. thx for the opportunity..

Anonymous said...

haha..went to PC Fair that day. yup, lotsa laptops with hi-specs with incredibly low prices!!! can't handle them myself and i bought one!!! yah, great..some of your wish has become my wish a lont time ago and i have fulfilled them except for the last one..haha.
i still use my old phone anyway. has it own sentimental value..never thought of getting a new one anyways..
--> pari-pari

Irina said...

Wishlist?? Bagus2..
Laptop baru? Yeah!! Mine's now way outdated.. N infested with viruses.. =) External harddisk? Well, that depends on people, some may like it, and others like Hilman don't. Ahaks.
Dig. camera? I want one too!!
A Sony Ericson Walkman phone? Yummy!
CD player? At least you've got the MP4.. I don't even have the MP3.. *sob*
Someone? You'll find that 'someone' I'm sure.. Good luck! =)